What sets Ivy Masters apart?
- Targeted instruction. Test scores can mean the difference between a dream school and a safety school. We don’t take that lightly. We’ve designed our own curriculum using the most effective strategies for improving SAT and ACT test scores.
- Ongoing, intensive learning. Trying to cram test prep into a single-day crash course can be overwhelming and ineffective. We believe in a consistent, conscientious approach to learning so your child has adequate time to master each new strategy.
- Cutting-edge methods. Standardized tests are constantly evolving. Our founder, Paul, is committed to staying ahead of the curve and continuously updating the exclusive Ivy Masters curriculum to reflect the latest developments in testing.
- Unparalleled expertise. We don’t “dabble” in test prep. Since 2002, Ivy Masters has focused on our singular goal of helping students succeed in standardized testing with a level of experience, commitment, and enthusiasm that’s unmatched in the industry.
What we offer:
- Virtual instruction. We focus primarily on online instruction, so your child can learn in a familiar study environment, in a format that fits his or her busy schedule. Virtual instruction is ideal for a student who resides too far away.
- In-person classes. Have the personal connection that comes with an in-person class. Students are taught and tested on strategy. We go over those problems that most students have difficulty with and see how the strategy applies to each.
- In-home lessons. Ivy Masters also offers in-person private and small-group tutoring and test preparation in Old Bridge, Marlboro, Manalapan, and Freehold.
- Group instruction. Group instruction. Get a study group together, and we’ll create a custom program for you. While we’re uniquely qualified to prepare gifted students for acceptance at top-tier schools, we serve students at every age and academic level. Ivy Masters has worked with thousands of students across all ability levels. We realize there’s nothing “standardized” about your child, and we can tailor our strategies to suit their needs.
- Standardized testing. While we specialize in SAT and ACT test prep, Ivy Masters has prepared students for the GRE, Praxis, SSAT, ISEE, HSPT, and more.
- Classroom instruction. We can also help with everything from basic English, math, science, and history, up to graduate work in education.
- Free proctored exams. There is no better way to ensure preparation for the test than to take it in a classroom setting, under timed conditions. Tests are every Saturday at 10am. What other company offers free proctored exams every week?
- Free SAT and ACT seminars for parents. Learn how the SAT and ACT factor into the college admissions process.
What our students have achieved:
- Perfect and near-perfect scores on the SAT and ACT
- Admittance to such top-flight schools as Harvard, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton, Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth, and Cornell
- Thousands of dollars in scholarship money as a direct result of their test scores
What we expect from you:
Although we are flexible, we have found that students respond best to one hour of homework per day. Some are unable to complete this (due to schedule constraints), while others are unwilling. The harder you work, the more you will get out of the preparation.