PLEASE CONTACT PAUL AT 732-485-6480 for Primit’s availability
School: Rutgers University Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy (6 year program)
SAT: 1530 (20 points above the average for Harvard and Princeton)
- Tutors SAT verbal and math
- Tutors math up to and including pre-calculus, biology, chemistry…any subject area up to and including sophomore year.
- Tutors any math up to and including Pre-Calculus.
- He scored 33 out of 36 on ACT (average for Brown, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth, Cornell)
- Perfect 800 on SAT math
- 11 AP (advanced placement) classes
- A in AP US history, AP United States History, AP United States Government and Politics, AP Biology, AP English Literature, AP Mandarin Chinese, AP Psychology, AP statistics
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese (passed the HSK level 2 exam)
- Fluent in English, Gujarati, and Hindi
- 5 (highest score possible) on 4 AP tests: English Literature and Composition, psychology, Calculus BC, United States Government and Politics
- 760 on SAT subject test: Chemistry
- 770 on SAT subject test: Mathematics level 2
- Rutgers Waksman Institute Student Scholars Program—Research and cloning duckweed plant DNA. Published on NCBI (2017-2018)
- Tutors SAT verbal and math , math up to and including pre-calculus, biology, chemistry…any subject area up to and including sophomore year.
- 5.155 (high school) GPA