School: Rutgers Honors College class of 2021
Major: Industrial/Systems Engineering and Statistics
SAT: 2330 of 2400 on his SAT (80 points higher than the average for Princeton and Harvard).
- Tutors SAT math and verbal, physics, chemistry, all subjects up to 8th grade.
- Tutors any math up to and including Calculus 4 and Statistics.
- AP classes taken: AP calculus BC, AP physics C (mechanics of electricity and magnetism), AP statistics
- Scored 5 (highest score possible) on the following AP tests: AP calculus BC, AP physics C (mechanics of electricity and magnetism), AP statistics
- SAT subject test subject and scores: chemistry 790, math 2 800
- A in the following college classes: statistics 2, theory of probability, introduction to computer science (Java), calculus 3, Calculus 4, honors statistics, general chemistry for engineers 1, general chemistry for engineers 2
- High school average: 97.02
- University GPA: 3.9
- Other: Intern at Schroders Asset Management, Metal Director and Production Director at 90.3 The Core FM
NOTE: Joe is only available virtually until further notice.