School: Cornell University class of 2023
SAT: 1490 out of 1600 on the SAT (average for Stanford and Princeton). 770 of 800 on SAT math (higher than average for Harvard and Princeton).
- Tutors ACT and SAT
- Tutors physics (up to and including AP physics mechanics and electricity and magnetism)
- Tutors math up to AP calc
- Tutors AP computer science
- Tutors English up to sophomore year
- Tutors history up to junior year
- AP classes taken: AP computer science, AP physics 1, AP physics 2, AP calculus BC, AP literature, AP computer science principles, AP computer science A
- Scored 5 (highest score possible) on the following AP tests: AP computer science A, AP physics 1, AP calculus BC, AP computer science principles
- A in the following AP classes: AP computer science A, AP physics 1, AP calculus BC, AP computer science principles
- High school GPA: 4.2
- Jake is fluent in Russian
Available only virtually until further notice.