School: Cum Laude graduate 2022–B.A. Economics, minors in Spanish and biology, (Pre-Med coursework completed– physics, organic chemistry, and biochemistry), Rutgers University Honors College
Hanna is currently applying to medical school with hopes of becoming an orthopedic surgeon.
During her gap year, she is working as a Clinical Research Assistant on a trial conducted through New York University, George Washington University, and Project Renewal.
SAT: 1510 (average for Harvard and Princeton) — Math: 740 / Verbal: 770
- Hanna is a Research Assistant in the Department of Neurology at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, completing projects on the connection between the gut microbiome and mental health
- Tutors ACT and SAT
- Tutors micro and macroeconomics, college level biology, college level English/writing, US History I and II, algebra to calculus I
- Tutors all grades up to senior year of high school
- AP US history, AP language and composition, AP physics, AP calculus AB, AP calculus BC, AP biology, AP literature, AP microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Scored 5 (highest score possible) on the following AP tests: AP US history and AP lang and composition
- A in all 8 AP classes taken: AP US history, AP language and composition, AP physics, AP calculus AB, AP calculus BC, AP biology, AP literature, AP microeconomics and macroeconomics
- 5.296 high school GPA
- 3.5 university GPA
- Other Interests: Residential Student Leadership, Honors College Ambassador, Research in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Road to Wall Street Program, Greek Life
*Hanna is available only virtually for unvaccinated students and only available in-person on weekends*