School: University of Pennsylvania class of 2022
Major: Biological Basis of Behavior
ACT: 35 out of 36 (above average for Harvard and Princeton)
- Tutors ACT and SAT
- Tutors chemistry, statistics, Latin up to and including Latin III, and math up to and including AP Calculus BC
- Tutors any subject up to 8th grade
- Scored 5 on AP calc BC, AP language and composition, AP comparative government and politics, and AP psychology
- Had an A in AP calc BC, AP language and composition, AP comparative government and politics, AP psychology, AP US History, AP physics 1, AP physics 2, AP Human Geography and AP English Literature and Composition
- 790 in US history subject test
- 750 in math II subject test
- 5.33 high school GPA
- 3.98 university GPA
Brandon currently volunteers at the hospital at the University of Pennsylvania and will be doing clinical research on leukodystrophy in the fall of 2019.
Brandon is available in-person from May 13th to August 23. Brandon is also available in-person from December 20th to January 14th. He is available only virtually in-person on Penn’s campus from August 24th to December 19th and January 15th to May 12th. He is available virtually whenever meeting him in-person is an inconvenience.